If you are considering the SAP Business Suite or SAP Business All-in-One:
- SAP may offer a fixed-price, fixed-scope implementation of SAP Business All-in-One. What specifics actually govern this offer? Will I have to conform my business to match SAP’s ideas of how to run a business in order to get the benefits of the rapid implementation? How will the cost and time of implementation be affected if I want to have the solution modified to meet my unique business practices?
- Do I have to license named users instead of concurrent users or user sessions? What is the difference, and what do you see as the pros and cons of each?
- Is NetWeaver middleware required for integration with SAP and non-SAP systems? If so, how will this affect the cost and complexity of my implementation?
- What does a typical All-in-One support team look like? How many administrators? How many developers? How many support personnel?
If you are considering SAP Business One:
- How many users can Business One reasonably scale to? How many references can you provide of existing SAP Business One users of my size?
- What are my choices if I outgrow Business One? Can you provide details on the cost and steps to migrate to SAP Business All-in-One or SAP Business ByDesign?
- Does SAP plan to deemphasize Business One in favor of Business ByDesign when it is released? Do I need to plan and budget for an eventual migration if this happens?
- How much of the functionality being demonstrated is native, “out-of-the-box” functionality versus functionality developed by a partner or through a third-party developer?