Its much important to get the customer feedback after important interactions with customers and especially when a case is resolved. This post gives you an idea about how a case feedback can be created in dynamics 365 and how can it be automated to send on closure of case.
- Dynamics 365 CE Online
- VOC app installed
Components To Implement:
- A Survey created in voice of customer app
- A workflow which would be triggered on closure of case
- An email template which has the Survey link [snippet copied from survey form]
1. Survey in VOC
a. Access CRM application and navigate to Voice of the Customer > Surveys
b. Create a new survey with the basic details populated. Most of the attributes are self-explanatory. Once filled, save the form.
c. Select ‘Designer’ option from the page selector [ which appears to be the form selector on CRM pages]. Designer page allows the designing of the survey form, previewing the survey form etc.
d. Add the required feedback attribute [ eg: CSAT score] and save the page.
e. Once saved, access the Survey page. If the survey responses are required to be in a separate entity [ for better reporting] an option setting is there to enable the Feedback entity generation. If not required, skip and proceed to step g.
f. Fill the details in the Feedback section – to generate a feedback entity.
g. Publish the survey. Now survey is ready to distribute.
h. Under the Invitations & Actions section, Email snippet (survey link) is generated. To copy the survey link, click on the button ‘M COPY SNIPPET’ and paste it to notepad for later use.
- Create a new email template in CRM and paste the survey link to the email template.
Create a workflow to send out the email to the customer on closure of case. Email to be created from the template created.
- When a case is closed, it sends the email to the customer with the survey link
- Survey page
- Submitted the survey and that generated a survey response in CRM
- Survey Response Dashboard