Headquarters: West Chester, Pennsylvania
Software Type: Hosted
PipelineDeals Review / Key Strengths
- Easy to Use – Learn the software in just 10 minutes.
- 100% Web-based – No software to download or upgrades.
- Increase Sales – Organize and Improve the sales process.
- Simple Pricing – $15/user/month with no long term commitments.
- Track Leads, Contacts, Milestones and Deal Status.
- Reporting – simple and powerful reporting to track deal status.
- Switching Support – Personal service to upload customer/deal data in bulk.
- Safe and Secure – 128k SSL Connections Security and regular intraday data back ups.
PipelineDeals CRM Features
About PipelineDeals CRM Software
PipelineDeals was founded in 2006 with one mission: Provide Simple CRM from Big Business. PipelineDeals is designed with the sales person in mind offering a focused yet powerful application to facilitate selling – not hinder it. PipelineDeals captures the essence of the features that are really useful for sales people and discards non-mission critical features. Our goal is to free up the sales person from running software and let them focus on what matters most: sales.
PipelineDeals helps companies:
– Track leads and deals from beginning to end.
– Organize sales team resource more effectively and efficiently.
– Close more deals delivering more revenue.
Because PipelineDeals was designed by a sales agent for a sales agent we provide a software tool that is a welcome addition to any sales team. Sales agents understand that PipelineDeals helps them everyday and becomes and integral part of their regular activities.
PipelineDeals has been recognized by CNET and industry veterans as a great alternative in the CRM space offering a safe and secure web-based CRM package that takes the headache out of traditional software implementations. Pipelinedeals has customers in 13 countries around the world who let us know everyday how thankful they are that they started using PipelineDeals.