41. Which of the following is NOT true of the Join Specification object type?
? A. Name of the join specification object definition must be unique within the join
? B. Destination column is required if the join occurs on a column other than ROW_ID
? C. Source field denotes the name of the field on which the destination table will be joined
? D. The Join Specification specifies the table to be joined
42. You want to bring party data into a different party business component. Which of the
following would you NOT do when mapping a field to a column in a Party table?
? A. Select an existing or create a new explicit join
? B. Use the existing implicit join from S_PARTY to the other Party table
? C. Set the appropriate type for the new Field
? D. Select the desired column in the joined table
43. In a M:M link, which of the following properties must be populated? Choose three.
? A. Child business component
? B. Inter table
? C. Destination field
? D. Inter child column
A B D
44. When you configure a static drilldown to a different business component, which of the
following you would NOT do? Choose two.
? A. Set Hyperlink field and view properties
? B. Set business component, source field, and destination field properties to enable drilldown to a view based on a different parent record
? C. Create a new drilldown object for the applet in Siebel Tools
? D. Identify one or more matching conditions to trigger drilling down to a specific target view
? E. Set the field, value, and sequence properties
45. Which of the following is NOT one of the steps in configuring a dynamic picklist in Siebel
? A. Set the Type Value property on the picklist to the picklist name in the S_LST_OF_VAL
? B. Specify the Business Component to be used by the Pick List object
? C. Set the runtime property to TRUE on the control or list column object
? D. Create a Pick Map definition
46. Which of the following are true of Multi-value group (MVG)? Choose two.
? A. Its visual cue is
? B. It requires dedicated space for each child record on a view
? C. Multi-value field is required for an MVG
? D. It is an alternative to a detail view for managing parent and related child records
? E. It cannot be built on M:M relationships
47. Which of the following is a valid reason to use unused columns of an existing standard 1:1
extension table (rather than creating a custom extension column on the base table)?
? A. The columns will very rarely be included in the User Interface, and applies to only
a small subset of the records in the base table
? B. It will improve performance
? C. It is a solution when you have not purchased the Advanced Database Extensibility module
? D. Siebel does not permit creation of new columns on base tables
48. Which of the following access control mechanisms is NOT how Siebel limits records a user
can access in a given view?
? A. Membership in access groups for catalogs and categories
? B. User ID
? C. User’ s responsibilities
? D. User’ s organization
? E. User’ s position
49. Which of the following is NOT one of the steps of enabling Multilingual List of Values
? A. Compile a new .srf and deploy
? B. Determine which columns to enable
? C. Update the existing data in the database by running the MLOV upgrade utility
? D. Configure columns for MLOVs
? E. Create 1:M extension table to S_LST_OF_VAL table for each target language
50. For which Contact view do you set the Visibility Applet Type property to Sales Rep?
? A. For All Contacts
? B. For My Team’ s Contacts
? C. For My Personal Contacts
? D. For All Contacts across Organizations
? E. For My Contacts