With the recent update in Dynamics 365 Online, Microsoft has removed the ‘Organization Insights Preview’ feature from CRM and moved it to the new ‘Power Platform’ – which can be accessed through url.
- No need of installing any additional solutions [ how it was accessible earlier]
- No need of additional configuration changes to enable this
How to access Organization insights?
- Access the Power admin url https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/
- Select Analytics > Common Data Service for Apps. This will open the Organization preview dashboard
All dashboards have the common feature to:
- Download the data
- Apply filters on the report data
- Lets have a look at the ‘Active Users’ dashboard:
It shows the number of active users in the provided timeline and also the usage timeline and operation type as well.
- Another much useful dashboard is the statistics on the System Jobs within the organization.
It shows the Pass rate of jobs and also the top workflows which are getting failed – which is highly useful for the Administrator to narrow down to the failing processes.
For more details about the Power platform, click here
Hope this helps!