Founded: Not Published
Headquarters: Durham, NC
Software Type: Hosted
**iContact was formally known as intelliContact
iContact Review / Key Strengths
- iContact allows businesses, non-profit organizations, and associations to easily create, publish, and track email newsletters, surveys, blogs, autoresponders, and RSS feeds.
- We believe that email marketing should be really easy and have built and designed iContact from the ground up to give you all the features you need while still making it easy enough for anyone to use.
- With 12,586 clients worldwide, you can rest assured that you’ll be in good company with thousands of other world-class companies.
About iContact Email Marketing
With over 12,585 customers, iContact is a leading on-demand email marketing service. iContact allows organizations of all sizes to easily create, send, and track email newsletters, RSS feeds, surveys, and autoresponders.
Market leaders like AT&T, Vonage, Symantec, International Paper, ReMax, Centex Homes, and Viacom use iContact to build stronger relationships with their customers and prospects at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing methods.
We Simplify Communication
We’ve officially taken up the mission to simplify email marketing. Our new software has been designed from the ground up to give you all the hard-hitting features you’ve come to love while still making it easy enough for anyone to use.
iContact is the most affordably priced email marketing software in the business. We even include valuable add-ons like a survey tool and an autoresponder—free with your subscription.
What Makes Us Different?
A question we often get is what makes us different from the competition? Ask any of our staff and they’ll be hard pressed to keep their answers short. Really, though, the difference is in our philosophy. Here’s a short list…
- The Ease of Use – So easy, even your Aunt Melba could use it!
- The Deliverability – Our relationships with the ISPs get your message through
- The Features – RSS Feeds, Surveying, Autoresponders, and List Segmentation are included at no extra charge
- The Pricing – We start at just $9.95 per month. It won’t impact the middle line, regardless of your company size
- The MultiChannel Vision – We believe you should be able to manage your emarketing communications in one central location
- The People – Friendly phone, email, and chat support from Amber, Angela, Jennifer, Justin, Rainy, and Jonathan
Build Relationships With Ease
We believe that email marketing is about building relationships with your customers. It should be easy, ethical, reliable and affordable. Sure, it’s a tall order—at least that’s what our competition says—but really, it just comes naturally to us.