Ownership: Public (NYSE : N)
Founded: California, 1998
Headquarters: San Mateo, California
Software Type : Hosted
Netsuite Pricing: NetSuite CRM+: $129 /user /month (includes maintenance & support), NetSuite: $499 /month base fee and $99 /user /month (includes maintenance, support is extra)
NetSuite Review / Key Strengths
NetSuite is the only hosted CRM application that provides your reps with a 360 degree view of your customers.
- View all customer interactions and their complete transaction history.
- Upsell and cross sell existing customers automatically
- Know what customers bought and what they want
- View service issues, inventory, order status, and overdue invoices
- Place real orders with built-in order management
- Build more accurate forecasts using actual transaction data
- Manage and get visibility in to commission compensation
- Create quotes with a press of a button
- Slash technology costs and complexity associated with managing hardware, software, upgrades, and patches, by using SaaS (Software as a service)
- Give your employees anytime, anywhere access to your business software
- Utilize role-based, real-time dashboards to get instant snapshots of key performance indicators (KPIs), such as new leads, opportunities, sales orders, commissions, support cases and forecasts
NetSuite CRM Features/Products
NetSuite is the leading web-based business management system with over 6,500 customers worldwide. Since 1998, NetSuite’s mission has been to help growing and midsize businesses run more effectively. NetSuite was originally incorporate as NetLedger by its founders Larry Ellison and a young protégé, Evan Golberg. The company’s name was later changed to its current NetSuite.
NetSuite is delivered as an on-demand service, so there is no hardware to procure, no large, up-front license fee, and no complex set-ups. NetSuite’s patent-pending “real-time dashboard” technology provides each employee with an easy-to-use, real-time view into role-specific business information that is always up-to-date. The system also can be easily customized through their SuiteFlex platform, so that users can extend and enhance the NetSuite application.
All-in-one front- and back-office solution spans CRM, Order Management, Accounting / ERP, eCommerce, and Partner Management making this a one-stop package for growing and midsize companies. The company’s software helps you to manage your key business operations in a single, integrated system.
The only hosted CRM application that provides your reps with a 360 degree view of your customers.
Provides businesses large and small with customer-centric view to manage initial and on-going relationships over the phone, in person, or on the Web.