As you might have heard already, Dynamics 365 Release 2020 Wave 1 (April 2020) is officially available for early preview access. It means that before its available for General release, to explore the new features, we can make use of it in trial / test instances.
How to upgrade your instance to Release 2020 Wave 1 (April 2020 Release)?
1. Access the Admin Center: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/
2. Click on the Tenant to check if upgrade is available. If the Upgrade is available, it will be listed. Click on ‘Manage’ to start the Upgrade process
3. Click on ‘Upgrade Now’ button to start the upgrade process. It usually takes 10-20 minutes.
4. Once, Upgrade is completed, you would see the status updated
5. Version is upgraded successfully!
What’s new in Dynamics 365 April 2020 Release: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2020wave1/index