|Ownership: Public (NASDAQ: ATEA)
Headquarters: Horsham, PA
Software Type: On-premise Software
Astea Pricing: N/A
Astea CRM Review / Key Strengths
Astea CRM Products:
- Contact Center
- Depot Repair
- Field Service
- Professional Services
Founded in 1979, Astea International, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and support of service management software solutions for companies that market, sell, service and support equipment. Its primary products include Alliance suite, which integrates and automates sales and service business processes. Alliance supports the service lifecycle, from lead generation and project quotation to service, and billing to asset retirement.
The company’s applications extend traditional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to encompass supply chain and logistics functionality, all honed to service-oriented businesses.
Astea’s market-proven solutions enable companies to:
* Streamline and automate business processes
* Compress the contract-to-cash cycle
* Identify incremental sales opportunities and improve revenue recovery
* Collapse non-value added workflows
* Enhance resource utilization and reduce downtime
* Coordinate efforts of sales, marketing and service organizations
* Improve compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), contracts and warranties
* Synchronize every customer touch point for increased customer satisfaction
The company’s solutions are used in various industries, such as information technology, medical devices and diagnostic systems, industrial controls and instrumentation, retail systems, office automation, imaging systems, facilities management, telecommunications, and other industries with equipment sales and service requirements. Astea markets and supports its products through a worldwide network of direct, and indirect sales and services offices.