Headquarters: Assonet, MA
Software Type: On-Premise/On- Demand/Training/Integration Support and Service
info@hand Review / Key Strengths
- Increased Sales Effectiveness: The most productive lead sources and sales staff are clearly identified on graphical charts.
- Greater Sales Reach: Use the email marketing capabilities to execute and measure new promotional campaigns.
- Reduced Administrative Costs: Information is only typed in once – CRM, product catalog, proposals, invoicing, customer service, project and resource management – all share the same data.
- Improved Efficiency: Everyone in the business knows right away where to find information, without wasting time looking for it.
- Happier Customers (and better customer retention!): Dealing with employees who now know more about them and what’s going on in their account.
- Better Management: Sales pipelines that are much better understood provide clear visibility of any business upturn or downturn well before it represents an opportunity or risk for the business.
About CNP Integrations
CNP builds robust ecommerce portals and feature rich social networks that are supported by content management (CMS) for ease of maintenance, are infused with interactive multimedia for the rich user experience that brings visitors back, and are optimized for traffic from search engines. Moreover, CNP implements customer relationship management (CRM) systems so you can better manage the relationships with these web customers, market and service them more effectively and deliver your products more efficiently. We help you to take control of your web business, improve your organizational efficiency so that your site fuels the growth of your business.
Our mission at CNP Integrations is to help bring together the right technology solutions to match your business problems and needs. Our experience tells us that integrating new technologies into an organization involves many types of people, all with different needs and approaches to it’s use. Depending on your role within the organization you may have completely different concerns and interests:
- Marketing wants to track campaign results and trends
Sales wants to build better relationships and manage contacts related to earning potential
Production wants to improve workflow efficiency and increase productivity
Management wants to forecast, maintain quality control and see cost avoidance and return on investment.
We understand how important it is to have manageable web based solutions that are easy for user and managers to adapt to and embrace. One of the big challenges of the “wild west” environment of the internet and open source – which is fueled by a global marketplace and outsourcing – is bridging the gaps between people and technology. We have aligned ourselves with stable compatible application infrastructures and build bridges between them in ways that give you superior functionality and ease of use.