Headquarters: Morrisville, North Carolina
Software Type: Hosted
Visitar Pricing: Not Published<!– –>
Visitar CRM Review / Key Strengths
Visitar CRM Products:
- 360° Care viaVisitar
Visitar CRM Features :
- Lifecycle CRM Functionality
- Manage information on accounts and contacts
- Track leads, opportunities, and sales pipelines for individuals and entire sales teams
- Create marketing campaigns that are e-mail or telesales driven
- Track customer service issues and cases
- Create projects to manage efforts that cross accounts, campaigns, and opportunities
Integrated Communications Functionality
- Support Outbound Connections
- Click on any phone number stored in the system to call or conference
- Click on e-mail addresses to send an e-mail
- Record portions of conversations and store those conversations in the customer file
- Automatically create call records, including durations
- Support Inbound Connections
- Auto attendant voice response system to allow callers to request information and select employees with whom to connect
- Automatic call distributor (ACD) to route calls based on business needs
- When calls are delivered, the appropriate customer information can be delivered, simultaneously, to the user’s screen
- Configure queues for sales, service, and other functions
- Users can control how and where the system contacts them
- In the Office
- At Home
- Via Cellular Phone
- Via Other Phone
Powerful and Easy-to-Use Configuration Tools
- Business language templates allow users to self-configure their environments
- Overall Service
- Telecommunications Environment
- Voice Response System
- Business rules dynamically adjust the application capabilities based on user-driven characteristics without requiring individual technical experts
Visitar provides innovative solutions that link rich telephony capabilities with business applications to improve efficiency and enhance customer and employee experience. Delivered as a service, the solutions are affordable for small and mid-sized businesses and do not introduce any IT management burden. They eliminate complexity by supporting any Web browser and telephone system while also simplifying ongoing management through a business-friendly, rules-driven configuration capability.
The company’s core product, 360° Care viaVisitar, provides CRM capabilites to manage contacts, sales efforts, and service activities combined with rich interaction facilities to enable inbound and outbound connections with prospects and customers.
By combining the ability to initiate interactions via the phone, e-mail and other communications channels and manage those interactions with other customer information in a CRM system, the service enables every interaction to be efficient and productive.
The capabilities found in 360° Care viaVisitar have previously been found in contact centers that have only been affordable for the largest organizations and accessible to dedicated specialists. With Visitar, these capabilities are now available to any business professional in any location. All that is needed is a Web browser and a telephone.
Features of 360° Care viaVisitar include:
Lifecycle CRM Functionality
* Manage information on accounts and contacts
* Track leads, opportunities, and sales pipelines for individuals and entire sales teams
* Create marketing campaigns that are e-mail or telesales driven
* Track customer service issues and cases
* Create projects to manage efforts that cross accounts, campaigns, and opportunities
Integrated Communications Functionality
* Support Outbound Connections – click a phone number to call, or e-mail to send mail, record and store conversations, automatically create call records.
* Support Inbound Connections – auto attendant voice response system, ACD routing based on business need, queue configuration
* Users can control how and where the system contacts them – in the office, home, cell or other phone.
Priced at a low, monthly subscription rate that is a small fraction of the fee of Visitar’s closest competitors, viaVisitar products are the first solutions that meet all the needs of smaller businesses at a reasonable price.