Ownership: Public (NASDAQ: MSFT)
Headquarters: Bellevue, Washington
Software Type : Hosted and On-premise Software
Microsoft CRM Key Strengths
- Tight integration with the Microsoft Office® system and Office Outlook, allowing employees to easily pull information from Microsoft Dynamics® CRM into Office system applications such as Microsoft Office® Excel spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office® Word word processing software.
- Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
- Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
- Great mobile support that helps enable field workers to get instant access to customer data from most popular portable devices including mobile phones with Web browsers, and laptops.
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Editions :
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Professional
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Small Business
- Compare Editions
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Features :
- Opportunity management
- Sales process management
- Order management
- Sales force management
- Email/Direct Marketing
- Case/Service management
- Email Response Management
- E-mail management
- Searchable knowledge base
- Marketing campaign management
About Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
Microsoft Dynamics® for customer relationship management empowers your employees to boost sales, satisfaction, and service with automated CRM that’s easy to use, customize, and maintain.
Microsoft Dynamics® business software offers a wide spectrum of feature-rich, affordable CRM solutions to help you meet your specific needs.
Whether you run a small, growing business or a large organization with a high number of customers and large sales and marketing teams—you can use Microsoft Dynamics to help you manage relationships even better. The Microsoft Dynamics® suite of CRM-related solutions inlcudes:
* Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
* Microsoft Dynamics® AX for field service
* Microsoft Dynamics® AX for sales and marketing
* Microsoft Dynamics® GP for field service
* Microsoft Dynamics® NAV for sales and marketing
* Microsoft Dynamics® NAV for service management
* Microsoft Dynamics® SL for field service
* Microsoft Office® Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager
The CRM solutions and capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics® connect closely to other Microsoft technologies that you may already use. This brings together data, helping your sales people to answer customer questions without making the customer wait. Marketing planners can review the true results of marketing campaigns, from customer inquiries to sales and services delivered. Managers can use business data to assess the value of customer relationships for your organization and make them more productive.
When your employees use the CRM functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics®, they work within a familiar Microsoft® software environment. This helps reduce distractions of having to learn and work with disparate software tools. For example, you can access customer and business information and manage customer communications through your e-mail program. Or you can analyze data and create reports in your spreadsheet application.
Microsoft Dynamics® solutions are typically implemented for you by a Microsoft® partner with the right industry and technical expertise.